A Holiday Must – Houseboat Hire on Murray River SA
One of the significant advantages of houseboat hire on the Murray River SA is that you are not stationary, you are free to move your floating hotel anywhere on the river. You’ll have the luxury of waking up to a different view every morning, as well as having a good chance of seeing some local wildlife while you’re at it. To make the most of your houseboat hire, consider the following tips.
Tips Regarding Murray Houseboat Hire
For an enjoyable houseboat experience, we recommend the following.
- Be courteous. Keep in mind that there will be other houseboats on the water. Always ensure you are polite to one another, and that you behave respectably to ensure everyone gets equal enjoyment from their cruise.
- Plan food. Although there are many restaurants around the Murray River that you can enjoy, eating out can get expensive. Be sure to plan the meals you want to take with and ensure you have enough for everyone.
- Pack sensibly. It can get chilly in the evenings, so ensure you bring a set of warm clothes for after sunset. Don’t forget sunglasses and caps for during the day.
Key Questions to ask Renmark Houseboats about Murray River Houseboat Hire
Be sure to understand the rules and regulations pertaining to your houseboat hire for a stress-free getaway.
- What are the times? To avoid additional costs, please ensure you confirm boarding and disembarking times with Renmark.
- Are there nearby shopping facilities? There is a shopping centre nearby to assist with last-minute buying, as well as many shops along the waterway where you can buy novelty items.
- Will training be provided? While it is relatively simple to drive a houseboat, we will give you some basic training before you set off on your trip.
Why We are the Most Reputable When it Comes to Houseboat Hire South Australia
Renmark Houseboats is a family business that focusses on maximum luxury experiences. We have been in the industry for twenty years and are continually upgrading our boats to ensure you receive only the finest experience. We have pre-planned several routes along river that conveniently pass by the major activities that we encourage you to do. Our vessels are spacious and comfortable and accommodate up to groups of twelve people. A large deck on the top of the boat ensures for beautiful panoramic views. The spa will make for a welcome treat after a long day of outdoor activities.
Our staff are knowledgeable when it comes to the river and its offerings. They are able to point out a few points of interest for you to visit and are always available for any assistance you may need. We pride ourselves on our customer service from our experienced staff members which provides us with 40 percent repeat business. Come and hire out one of our houseboats for a weekend break, or for a full week of rest and relaxation.
For more information on our offerings, contact us today.